Why convert physical DVDs?
With the development of technology and the popularity of portable devices, many movie fans have changed their way of watching movies from home DVD players to mobile devices, which is the product of the times and an inevitable trend. When it becomes easier to watch movies through mobile phones, tablet computers and other devices, physical DVDs are improperly changed and take up a lot of space.
- There is no entry for inserting and playing DVDs on the new Mac device unless the user spends money on an external disk drive.
- Microsoft’s abandonment of optical drives to help gamers to choose digital rather than disk.
- No built-in tool in Windows for burning DVDs, and Microsoft no longer provides an official entry to create disks.
Advantages of converting DVD:
If you want to continue to enjoy the DVD content that you have collected for a long time, then it is time to go from physical disk to digital, rip DVD to video formats such as MP4, AVI, MPG, MKV, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Watch movies on your smartphone, tablet, TV, etc. at will without having to insert a physical DVD disk.
- One-click upload of digital copy to website or backup to cloud.
- Get rid of data loss caused by scratched or damaged DVD.
- Watch content from DVD anytime, anywhere without carrying a whole bunch of physical DVDs.
From the above analysis, we can clearly see the necessity of converting DVD. To successfully convert DVD to digital file, we need a powerful tool, a lot of DVD ripping software is flooding the current market. In this article, we will review such a program from the aspects of features, pros and cons, etc. Which is called WonderFox DVD Video Converter.
What is it?
WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a comprehensive program for Windows users, not only can help you convert DVD to digital files, but also a practical online video downloader, video editor, video format converter and more. And it is accepted by many users at home and abroad because of its clear interface and simple operation steps.
Features of WonderFox DVD Video Converter
- Download videos in 8K, 4K, 1080P, 720P, 480Pfrom 300+ sites like YouTube, Vimeo, Hulu, etc.
- Convert videos to 300+ output formats, including MP4, AC3, MPG, AVI, MKV, WMV, etc.
- Edit videos at will (Crop, Merge, Clip, Rotate, Add effects……).
- Rip DVD to video, DVD Folder and ISO Image without any loss of quality.
- Support hardware encoding (Inter QSV, Nvidia NVENC).
- Convert videos to portable devices such as iPhone 11, Huawei Mate 30 Pro, Samsung Note 10, all new iPad Pro and more.
- Download soundcloud music.
- Convert SD video to HD video.
- Add subtitles to video & DVD.
- Extract audio files from videos.
- Make ringtones for devices.
- Intelligently search the main movie from 99 titles.
- Back up protected movies.
How to convert DVD into digital files with WonderFox DVD Video Converter?
As mentioned before, WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a software with simple operation steps, no professional knowledge and skills are needed, just follow the instructions in the software to convert DVD to digital file in 3 steps.
Step 1: Click “Load DVD” to import your DVD files.
Step 2: Click on the location of “WMV” in the screenshot below to select the output device and format.
Step 3: Click “Run” button to convert DVD into digital files.
- One stop process.
- Zero quality loss.
- Multilingual user interface, including German, English, Japanese, Spanish.
- Faster processing than previous versions.
- Support for latest and hot platforms and devices.
- Easy to use.
- Inconvenient to switch languages.
- Windows version only.
Under the impact of digitalization, physical DVDs have been forgotten by many people, but technological advances have brought dawn to fans who love DVDs. I hope that the software and methods in this article can help you a lot and also bring your memories back to the precious old movies and old times.
The last thing I want to mention is that WonderFox DVD Video Converter is a truly all-in-one software that combines a video downloader, video converter, DVD ripping device, video editor, and ringtone maker into one. And its latest version just came out with more and more perfect features. Don’t miss it!